A well established company is looking for a project assistant. You should have good communication skills, proactive approach to tasks, previous work experience in supporting team members, and knowledge of both English and Italian.
The position is remote or hybrid (4 days a week). Monday-Thursday, 20-25 hrs a week.
- Perform administrative tasks in Excel, via emails and internal software.
- Keep track of and report on project progress throughout the program
- Complete tasks assigned by the Project Manager
- Interact with the admin team, graphic designer, project partners to deliver results
- Assisting clients with their different requirements
- Fluent English and Italian
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Previous Experience in assisting teams
- Knowledge of Excel and good IT skills
- Excellent Communication (writing and speaking) skills
- A desire to further develop your career and gain new skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn is a plus
Selected candidates will be asked to demonstrate examples of their previous work and will be asked to submit test tasks. Reference ID: 2023/01
length: 6+ months. Immediate start.
Employer name – Leaders First Ltd
Apply with your CV and Cover letter. For any questions please contact us at [email protected]