We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates or young professional seeking work experience in a reputable and fast-growing company. We have always appreciated new talents and trained numerous assistant consultants under the supervision of company experts.
Who is this position for?
A hard-working and project-driven individual with excellent presentation, analytical, sales and marketing skills and with previous experience, interest and knowledge in eCommerce.
- A hard-working and project-driven individual with excellent presentation, analytical, sales and marketing skills and with previous experience, interest and knowledge in eCommerce.
- Assisting in the implementation of digital marketing and eCommerce strategy
- Conducting data-based reports, research and market segmentation
- Business support and assistance as part of the marketing team
- Liaising with selected partners on behalf of the company
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Coordinator to launch campaigns across all websites
- Managing the briefing, creation and uploading of new products/listings including copy, images, ingredients, recommendations, and all product details in an efficient and organized manner
- Supporting the marketing team with onsite admin including onsite merchandising, onsite search & SEO optimisations
- Covering reporting and presentation tasks with the rest of the Ecom team to provide insights on key KPIs and competitors
- Creating briefs for the design team to support with images for the websites and the offers page
- Work with our SEO agency and implement changes where required
- Assisting in internal and external communication of the business, in particular with the logistics/ops team
- Liaising with directors, external partners, and clients
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and written) and Italian
- Excellent communication, both written, verbal, face-to-face
- Drive, motivation, resilience
- Perfect planning and organisation skills, high attention to details
- Comfortable with Excel and handling data
- Proactive skills
- Previous experience and interest in eCommerce
- Previous working experience with international companies
- Interested in working at a small, entrepreneurial business
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: minimum 3 months
Employer name – E-Markets Ltd.
Apply with your CV and Cover letter.